Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pearl Jam - Virginia Beach, Virginia - September 7, 1998


This show is my favorite Pearl Jam show from the 1998 Tour, but I am a bit bias because this show was my first Pearl Jam concert . I would kill to have a soundboard copy of this show. This show has a killer setlist. "Black" from this show can also be found on the "Live On Two Legs" CD.

I hope to post a few more shows from the '98 Tour and maybe a couple from the '94 Tour before we get back to celebrating the tenth anniversary of the 2000 Tour on August 3rd (See for more details: http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2010/05/coming-soon.html). Enjoy....

Setlist:

Animal
Hail Hail
Given To Fly
Corduroy
I Got Id
Daughter
Brain of J
Rats
Jeremy
Even Flow
MFC
Wishlist
Leatherman
Off He Goes
RVM
Black
Do the Evolution
Immortality
Better Man
No Way
Alive
Sonic Reducer
Porch

Virginia Beach, Virginia (September 7, 1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment