Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alice In Chains - Richmond, Virginia - March 5, 2010


I thought that I would post something different today. I ran across this boot a couple of days ago and I couldn't resist posting it. Back in March Alice In Chains played at a club downtown (The National) and I was lucky enough to be at this show (See post for video: http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2010/03/video-highlights-of-alice-in-chains-at.html). This is a decent sounding audience recording (minus the dude that keeps on singing during a couple of songs). Enjoy...

Setlist

All Secrets Known
It Ain't Like That
Again
Check My Brain
Them Bones
Dam That River
Rain When I Die
Your Decision
Got Me Wrong
We Die Young
A Looking in View
Nutshell
Acid Bubble
Lesson Learned
Love, Hate, Love
Would?
Man in the Box
Rooster

Richmond, Virginia (March 5, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment