Monday, September 13, 2010

Eddie Vedder - Washington, DC - August 17, 2008


Here is another great solo performance from Eddie Vedder. This show took place at the Warner Theater in Washington DC. I wanted to go to this show so bad, but I couldn't because of scheduling conflicts. Every time I listen to this bootleg, I kick myself for not going. The sound quality is a really good audience recording, which is well worth a listen. Enjoy...

Setlist:

Intro Music: "Tuolumne"
Sometimes
Trouble
Girl From The North Country
Around The Bend
I Am Mine
I'm Open
Man Of The Hour
Setting Forth
No Ceiling
Guaranteed
Far Behind
Rise
You're True
Drifting
If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out
Forever Young
Porch
Here's To The State
Blackbird
Society
Throw Your Arms Around Me
No More
Arc
All Along The Watchtower
Hard Sun

Washington, DC - August 17, 2008
Link Removed Per Ten Club

Alternate Link:
Link Removed Per Ten Club

6 comments:

  1. I have been looking for this forever! My first show using my own Ten Club tickets. Took my buddy who took me to my first show after he was shut out of tickets. Ten rows back dead center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I wish I could have made that show. I am hoping he tours in our around DC in 2011. Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. upload again please

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Anonymous" please see the contact page and send me an email if you have any requests.

    ReplyDelete