Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eddie Vedder - 2008/2009 Tour Compilation


Tracklist:

Walking the Cow
Around the Bend
I Am Mine
Dead Man Walking
Man of the Hour
Brain Damage/Sometimes
I'm Open
Setting Forth
No Ceiling
Rise
Far Behind
Society
Guaranteed
Trouble
Don't Be Shy
If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out
So You Wanna Be a Rock n' Roll Star
I Wont Back Down
Atlantic City
Millworker
Betterman (Lullaby Version)
Blackbird
You're True
I'm One
Girl from the North Country
Forever Young
Porch
Hurt
Helpless
Gone
Old Man
Can't Keep
Lukin
Let My Love Open the Door
Long May You Run
Golden State
Driftin'
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Picture in a Frame
Growing Up
Here's To The State Of George W.
I am a Patriot
State Trooper
4th of July
No More
Unthought Known
The End
Speed of Sound
Parting Ways
Someday We'll Go All The Way
Santa Cruz
Open All Night
Wishlist
Til the Rivers Run Dry
Satelitte
Ship Song
Throw Your Arms Around Me
Goodbye
Broken Heart
Soon Forget
Crazy Mary
All Along the Watchtower
Arc
Hawaii 78
Hard Sun

2008/2009 Tour Compilation
Link Removed Per Ten Club

No comments:

Post a Comment