Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pearl Jam - San Diego, California - November 7, 1995


Today marks the 15th anniversary of this show. This boot is sourced from an FM radio broadcast and sounds really good. Enjoy..

Setlist:

Oceans
Go
Animal
Last Exit
Tremor Christ
Corduroy
Rearviewmirror
Betterman
Evenflow
Why Go
Deep
Red Mosquito
Glorified G
Daughter
Jeremy
Not For You
I Got Id
Lukin
Whipping
This Boy
Alive
Black
Blood
Spin the Black Circle
Leaving Here
I Can't Explain
Porch
Yellow Ledbetter

San Diego, California (November 7, 1995)

2 comments:

  1. This gig has one of my favorite TCs!! Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're welcome. I love this show too. It was one of the first boots I ever got. The Who cover of "I Can't Explain" is my favorite part of the show. Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete